The Fairfield Industrial Park (FIP) South is our new $2 million expansion of street, water, sewer, gas, and electric to create 125 acres of prime shovel ready land. These choice sites range from 2 to 100 acres and can easily be modified to accommodate the desires of the business.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS:
- Land Grants
- Low Cost Sale of Land
- Build to Suit
- Build to Suit and Leaseback
- Developers and Brokers Welcome
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SITES:
- Concrete and Curbed 2 lane street designed to accommodate high truck volume
- Well lighted street for safety
- Oncor Three-Phase power
- 12” Water Line
- 8” Gravity Feed Sewer Line
- 6” Atmos natural gas line
- Windstream telecommunications with fiber optic available
- New Sanitary Sewer Lift Station
- Topography well suited for development.
- Well drained soil.
ADVANTAGES OF LOCATION:
- Immediate access to I-45 (Dallas to Houston) and State Hwy 84 (Waco to Tyler)
- Rapid, Low-cost distribution location
- Freeport Inventory Tax Exemption
- Reach 21 million plus within 200 miles of Fairfield
- Creative incentive package available for qualifying business